Saturday, May 28, 2005

Adieu! Linux

I was wrestling with my linux installations these days. Ubuntu is great. Everything was working until I encountered problems with Windows Media, Macromedia Flash, and Real players. I've been hitting google constantly trying to figure out a way to solve the problems, only found that others were having the same issues, but solutions were rare and so far none worked for me. So, after couple weeks excitement I found myself back to the warm and cozy xp again.

I'll get a Mac next time. The dual processor G5 looks so attempting.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger yfabian said...

quit already? how are you gonna spend all those long boring nights then?

5/30/2005 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger FEDERVOL said...

listen to music.

5/30/2005 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home