Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Stereomud - Perfect Self


(image linked from mtv.com)
Stereomud, the name didn't ring a bell when I showed the CD (Perfect Self) to my rock-savvy colleagues today. Having fans only in maybe a handful cities, its music has been rarely played on radio stations. Perfect Self was its debut album in 2001. At the time Dallas 97.1 Eagle played "Pain" from the album and the music quickly caught my attention. The band put out another album in 2003 and then vanished. Until recently "Pain" flashed back in my brain so I got out and acquired the CD. The album was nicely produced, with overall heavy and raw music.

I recommend my rock-fan friends to give it a try. I'm sure my colleagues all agreed after 40 minutes exposure to the album.

Watch 30 sec clip from "Pain" in Real video or Quicktime

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home