Monday, November 21, 2005

TYANG (II)

(photo from Johnnie Walker website)

Alright, here is what really happened.

Around 6:45 PM Tuesday I got a call from tyang and he was at the Metro station already. I drove around the short term lot (It has a sweet name called "Kiss and Ride" :)) but couldn't spot him (later found out he was waiting in the long term lot). Anyway, finally saw him walking towards me, like a No.1 hero in a Hollywood production, if you know what I mean.

Twenty minutes and a few songs later, we got to my place and sat down and ate. Again to my surprise, tyang claimed stuffed only after poured down one Spaten Optimator and de-shelled three crabs.

So the theater moved from the dinner table to TV screen. How wrong was I to think him as a modest monkey care-taker. I was slaugthered in Halo2 and the bodies were laying around all over the place. I suspect he must have been practicing that with his monkeys during the long boring nights in between his hope-to-be-major-breakthrough experiments. Then we played one level in co-op mode, which was relaxing and we had a chance to enjoy some Johnnie Walker on the Rock.

I showed him my new bike but was afraid that he would wreck it so I bluntly refused his attempt to test-ride :). The mad-scientist in him soon called him back so instead of crashing in my place, he could attend the next days big-deal conference. Midnight saw him got on the train...

I didn't even have a chance to show him my cigar. Next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home